Sunday 21 November 2010

Starbucks Toffee Nut Latte

 

The best thing about Christmas shopping is being wrapped up in your cosy winter coat, scarve and gloves sipping one of these when it's freezing outside. Since discovering a new found love of Coffee this summer while on holiday in Cyprus, I have been hooked! The Toffee Nut Latte has a perfect combination of both toffee nut and is just right in terms of sweetness. Has anyone else tried the Ginger Bread Latte or the Peppermint Mocha? I am about half way through my Christmas shopping, so am planning on stopping by Starbucks, next time.

2 comments:

  1. nom nom nom nom

    although the egg nog one looks a bit gross! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was amazing! Even my bf who hates coffee tried it and was like 'tht nice' lol I've never tried Egg nog before but it does sounds horrible! xxx

    ReplyDelete