Sunday 21 November 2010

Lavin for H&M


Were almost there two day to go until we can get our hands on the Lavin collection in H&M stores from Tuesday. So here's the low down...

The London stores that will be stocking Ladies include:

Oxford Circus
360-366 Oxford Street West
174-176 Oxford Street East
234 Regents Street
Westfields
103-111 Kensington High Street
Brentt Cross
17-21 Brompton Road

Opening times vary so I would check the website, I would get there early as fans maybe queuing from midnight and online shopping starts from 7am. Shoppers will also be restricted to buying only one item of each product, which means you will not be able to buy the same pair of shoes twice in two different sizes.

There will be a queuing system in place similar to that of the Jimmy Choo for H&M launch, good luck if you are venturing out into the cold. I think this time I will be making the most of the new H&M website from the comfort of my bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment