Wednesday 22 September 2010

Fly Me To The Moon


I can  officially confirm that I have booked my flight to America! I will be travelling there for three weeks after I finish my final year at Uni in May next year. I will be going with a close friend, begining in New York then flying to L.A, Santa Barabara, San Francisco & Las Vegas. I can't wait to take both the Sex and the City tour and Gossip girl as well as visit all the main attractions.
In other news, I got the chance to go back to Hello magazine for another week last month and had an amazing time at V Festival. The best act I saw was Ellie Goulding she was amazing the worst Kate Nash as much as I loved her first album, I didn't love the sound of her amplified screeching. I am no longer a festival virgin and had a fabulos time despite waking up each morning sounded by creepy crawlies.

No comments:

Post a Comment