Monday 7 May 2012

Hello Life!

Hi, welcome back... I am alive! My life has changed a lot, since my last post. 100% for the better, I'm now living back in London, thank god. I moved back to London for a great job at a well-known magazine in September. I was so happy to finally get a good job however on my first day I had that sinking feeling in my stomach and It was only a matter of time before things changed.

The plan I'd had for 6 years was completely, shaken. It made me question my life plan. I stubbornly quit my job in magazine publishing to embark on my new journey. I completely changed my goals, I'm still deciding on my perfect career that will come with time. I know right now, I want to do something I love and for me, it's got to be travel.

To fund my dream, I got a new job in sales. Normally sales is evil, I'm lucky to work for a lovely, Italian family run company who provides equipment to the catering industry. It pays well, it's a 15-minute walk from where I live in London and I work with an amazing bunch of people so I'm incredibly happy. Its not my plan forever, I have a few other ideas, up my sleeve but for now it works.

The only thing I know, for sure is that at some point in the near future I will be sunning myself on a heavenly beach and this makes me smile. Until then I have some epic summer plans, next week is my birthday; my best friend and me are going to Paris for the day. It will be the first time I've been back since I lived there, I really wish I had started my blog when I lived there as it was a blast. Fear not, I will fill you in on all the best places to go even if your only there for 8 hours like us. My life has felt empty without writing my dissertation/blog, I'm so happy to be back. I've missed you guys!

2 comments:

  1. yay glad to read more! :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, it really has been too long. Hoping to seriously blog my ass off when I go travelling, can't wait! xxx

    ReplyDelete