Friday 16 July 2010

My Autum Dress Wish List


Me (on the far right) and my friends dress' a few New Years ago!

 I spend around 90% of my time in dresses, whether this is a summer dress, day dress, prom dress, going out dress, night dress I have them all! You will never catch me in trousers or shorts, I will give you a tenner if you ever spot me in either,  No joke.
 
Velvet Ruffle Bodycon Dress 
New Look £25

The Bodycon shape is back and this time velvet is going to be big.


ASOS Ponti-Roma Tailored Pencil Dress
£40.00

I love this dress, very bold and stylish. I can imagine this looking great as work/evening wear

ASOS Mesh & Velvet Bodycon Dress
£38

I have a very similar dress to this from last Winter but definately am a bit of a sucker when it comes to mesh!

I am really excited about the new Autum collections that are begining to filter into shops and it's about time, with this rubbish British weather. I can't wait for next seasons Gothic trend, I can feel it coming on, pass me a black dress now. Here are a few of my picks from the new season, don't forget to team them with some sexy lacey!

1 comment:

  1. the ASOS Mesh & Velvet Bodycon Dress is LOVELY
    i'm a big fan of gothic stuff, thought i'd invite you to follow my blog, seeing as though yours is so cute <3

    http://abzlamode.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete