Monday 14 June 2010

OASIS Sale Begins


The Oasis sale went live online today, and I never knew until I began working there, just how good there sales were with up to 50% of many items!

Floral Printed Playsuit WAS: £40 NOW: £20

I love this playsuit, I have my very own! It can be worn with leggings, footless tights or a nice fake/ tan and cute sandals.


Block Floral Kaftan WAS: £35 NOW: £20

My closet is full of bold, prints and this one would fit in quite nicely. This is what I really could have done with on holiday for covering up after too much sun. I always have associated Kaftans with mature people for some reason, but this one is pretty funky, I am feeling the colours!

Transparent Beach Shopper Bag WAS: £28 NOW: £10

This is less than half price. I have been eyeing this bag up at work for about a month, hoping that it will go into the sale and my wish has been answered. I still have sand in one of my bags last year after going on holiday and need this bag in my life! It also comes with a concealed inner purse and it will be perfect for when I go to work in Cyprus and hopefully travel around America. Californa here I come! 

No comments:

Post a Comment