Friday 2 July 2010

Propoganda

Propaganda, is one of the best UK's Indie club nights each week featuring, DJ's Alex Zane and DJ Dan. I recently went on a Friday to the one at the 02 Acadmey in Islington and can officially confirm that it's, the best club night I've been to in London, despite my best friends phone being stolen. I intend to go back again as the venue was cool, the entry price was only £5 and drinks from £2 perfect student prices. 

Can you believe that Propoganda have began to recruit for their 2010 graduate scheme. 2010 graduate scheme you say, yes a lot of Companies have begun to recruit for next year already, this was news to me to!

I can't think of a better job then being to get paid for having fun, maybe I should next year. Has anyone else started looking at any graduate schemes?

No comments:

Post a Comment