Tuesday 15 June 2010

In My Dreams


Ok, so I had a really strange dream last night that I thought I'd share with you all! I dreamt that I was awake and speaking to a journalist at the Stylist magazine regarding an internship.

 In reality, this morning I awoke, had my usual cup of tea and then called the Stylist magazine to confirm dates for me to intern over summer following up from an email conversation.

This shows that dreams really do come true! Dreams can represent where we currently are and even where we will be in the future whether we understand this at the time either consciously or sub-consciously. Have you had any strange dreams recently?

I've had so many dreams that I've thought nothing of at the time, that have stuck within my mind and later have understood clearer, normally if I have a dream that I remember I like to consult an online dream dictionary and I also have my own on my bookshelf for an instant fix. 

Do you take any notice of your dreams and do you read into their meanings? I am a big fan of dreaming in general whether they are real or fictitious. I dream about the future a lot! What are your dreams for the future?

No comments:

Post a Comment